International, independent, nonpartisan, non-profit “think & do” tank founded in 2007 by Macedonian expatriates who envision a proactive way of contributing to the economic and democratic development of Macedonia. With headquarters in Skopje and supporters around the globe, we encompass a wide array of programs that enable expatriates to give back to their homeland.
We are dedicated to helping create a prosperous economic climate and a “stronger nation” that will improve opportunities for citizens, companies, and foreign investors. We promote sustainable economic growth through fostering competitiveness, entrepreneurship, innovation and value-based leadership.
Our Core Values
- We envision programs, advocacy and research facilitating creation of an advanced knowledge and transformation of Macedonia into a vibrant economy
- We energize the Macedonian citizens, businesses, academia and Diaspora through collaboration, networking and social engagements
- We evolve the leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial capacities of the Macedonian leaders of tomorrow globally through talent development programs
- We excel in efficient execution of all programs and maximum leverage of our donors’ support
- We promote ethical approach to business as a fundamental pillar of a healthy and prosperous society
Main Strategic Objectives
“Think” (provide independent perspectives, foster discussion, incite calls to action) and “Do” (execute programs, convene key stakeholders, impact policy) in 5 major areas:
- Accelerate economic development (Attract Foreign Investment; Support competitiveness of Macedonian companies and stimulate export development; Support the growth of entrepreneurs and start-up companies)
- Implement education programs that accelerate leadership development and inspire and improve entrepreneurship in Macedonia
- Provide the Diaspora an opportunity to strengthen and improve linkages worldwide
- Advocate the ideals of transparent, democratic and inclusive society – good for the citizens, good for economic development, and good for the Country
- Maintain and help facilitate discussions on a ‘Country Dashboard’, to ensure broad progress on growth and quality of life is being made and headed in right direction
We cordially invite you to join our eight edition of the Macedonia2025 Summit that will take place from 13 – 15 November in Skopje in Marriott Hotel. Macedonia2025 Summit is a premier regional gathering that serves as a platform for sharing knowledge, connecting businesses, and inspiring change in Southeast Europe. Having some of the greatest minds in business, science, and technology as our speakers, we shape the present into a tomorrow as a parallel step with the world’s leading countries.
Last year we had an amazing Summit with 3 days of various topics, networking events and breakout sessions. We were honored to host over 70 speakers coming from different parts of the world, who shared their expertise and knowledge with more than 400 summit participants.
This year we will discuss the global economic and geopolitical trends, leading innovations and examples in addressing air pollution, and would be envisioning the future of jobs and skills. Digitalization and high-tech would again be a focus of the Summit, as well as the entrepreneurship and successful Macedonian companies. We add value to the Summit 2019 by offering a possibility for B2B meetings, as well as specific growth and strategy-oriented workshops/sessions for the small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
In the previous editions of the Summit, we had keynote speakers like Anthony B. Kim, Research Manager and Editor of the Index of Economic Freedom at The Heritage Foundation; Kevin Murnane, Adjunct Professor and Lecturer at the Kellogg School of Management; Suan Hiang Lee, President of the Economic Development Board Society, Singapore; Dr. Guruduth Banavar, Chief Science Officer and Vice President at IBM Research; Sandy Ogg, Operating Partner at the Blackstone Group; Harry Kraemer, Professor at the Kellogg School of Management; Chris Galvin, Former CEO of Motorola; and many others.
It presents us a great pleasure to invite you to join us for this event and leave your own mark in the shaping of a better, more efficient and more economically diverse future for the Southeast Europe region and the Republic of Macedonia.