Who we are
International, independent, nonpartisan, non-profit “think & do” tank founded in 2007 by Macedonian expatriates who envision a proactive way of contributing to the economic and democratic development of Macedonia. With headquarters in Skopje and supporters around the globe, we encompass a wide array of programs that enable expatriates to give back to their homeland.
We are dedicated to helping create a prosperous economic climate and a “stronger nation” that will improve opportunities for citizens, companies, and foreign investors. We promote sustainable economic growth through fostering competitiveness, entrepreneurship, innovation and value-based leadership.
Our core Values
- We envision programs, advocacy and research facilitating creation of an advanced knowledge and transformation of Macedonia into a vibrant economy
- We energize the Macedonian citizens, businesses, academia and Diaspora through collaboration, networking and social engagements
- We evolve the leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial capacities of the Macedonian leaders of tomorrow globally through talent development programs
- We excel in efficient execution of all programs and maximum leverage of our donors’ support
- We promote ethical approach to business as a fundamental pillar of a healthy and prosperous society
Main strategic Objectives
“Think” (provide independent perspectives, foster discussion, incite calls to action) and “Do” (execute programs, convene key stakeholders, impact policy) in 5 major areas:
- Accelerate economic development (Attract Foreign Investment; Support competitiveness of Macedonian companies and stimulate export development; Support the growth of entrepreneurs and start-up companies)
- Implement education programs that accelerate leadership development and inspire and improve entrepreneurship in Macedonia
- Provide the Diaspora an opportunity to strengthen and improve linkages worldwide
- Advocate the ideals of transparent, democratic and inclusive society – good for the citizens, good for economic development, and good for the Country
- Maintain and help facilitate discussions on a ‘Country Dashboard’, to ensure broad progress on growth and quality of life is being made and headed in right direction
Meet Our Staff
BILJANA MARKOVIC STAMENOVA
Diaspora Relations/Business Development Officer
Video Production and IT technician
VASE GEORGIEVSKA Dimitrova
Marketing and Communications Specialist
Education Programs Coordinator
Multimedia Production and Web Design
We cordially invite you to join us at the seventh edition of the Macedonia2025 Summit that will take place from 7 – 10 November in Skopje, Macedonia. Macedonia2025 Summit is a premier regional gathering that serves as a platform for sharing knowledge and inspiring change in a region that is eager to transform. Having some of the greatest minds in business, science, and technology as our speakers, we shape the present into a tomorrow as a parallel step with the world’s leading countries.
This year, with “Celebrating Success” as the Summit main theme, we aim to once again highlight leaders from around the world who implement best business practices and achieve great success. This year we expect more than 40+ top-notch speakers and a diverse audience consisting of 500 high officials, diplomats, executives, entrepreneurs, academia members and young leaders. We will put on pedestal the many success stories that became a reality through the investments done by investors and entrepreneurs. We will hear the stories of several internationally successful Macedonian startups, and we will promote great education and leadership development practices. As always, we will discuss global economic trends, this year showcasing leading examples in the fields of renewables, natural resources, energy, etc. As throughout the years, discussions on high-tech and IT will be present, plus adding healthcare this year as a new panel topic.
In the previous editions of the Summit, we had keynote speakers like Dr. Guruduth Banavar, Chief Science Officer and Vice President, IBM Research; Harry Kraemer, Kellogg School of Management professor; Sandy Ogg, Operating Partner at the Blackstone Group; Mike Zafirovski, Board Member at Boeing, Chris Galvin, former CEO of Motorola; Suan Hiang Lee, President of the Economic Development Board Society, Singapore; Aco Momcilovic, CHRO at Rimac Automobili, Ruben Vardanyan, Russian impact investor and social entrepreneur, and many others.
It presents us a great pleasure to invite you to join us for this event and leave your own mark in the shaping of a better, more efficient and more economically diverse future for the Southeast Europe region and the Republic of Macedonia.