International, independent, nonpartisan, non-profit “think & do” tank founded in 2007 by Macedonian expatriates who envision a proactive way of contributing to the economic and democratic development of Macedonia. With headquarters in Skopje and supporters around the globe, we encompass a wide array of programs that enable expatriates to give back to their homeland.
We are dedicated to helping create a prosperous economic climate and a “stronger nation” that will improve opportunities for citizens, companies, and foreign investors. We promote sustainable economic growth through fostering competitiveness, entrepreneurship, innovation and value-based leadership.
Our core Values
- We envision programs, advocacy and research facilitating creation of an advanced knowledge and transformation of Macedonia into a vibrant economy
- We energize the Macedonian citizens, businesses, academia and Diaspora through collaboration, networking and social engagements
- We evolve the leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial capacities of the Macedonian leaders of tomorrow globally through talent development programs
- We excel in efficient execution of all programs and maximum leverage of our donors’ support
- We promote ethical approach to business as a fundamental pillar of a healthy and prosperous society
Main strategic Objectives
“Think” (provide independent perspectives, foster discussion, incite calls to action) and “Do” (execute programs, convene key stakeholders, impact policy) in 5 major areas:
- Accelerate economic development (Attract Foreign Investment; Support competitiveness of Macedonian companies and stimulate export development; Support the growth of entrepreneurs and start-up companies)
- Implement education programs that accelerate leadership development and inspire and improve entrepreneurship in Macedonia
- Provide the Diaspora an opportunity to strengthen and improve linkages worldwide
- Advocate the ideals of transparent, democratic and inclusive society – good for the citizens, good for economic development, and good for the Country
- Maintain and help facilitate discussions on a ‘Country Dashboard’, to ensure broad progress on growth and quality of life is being made and headed in right direction