How can the region increase its potential for trade integration and attractiveness for foreign investments?
Boosting investment in infrastructure is a key part for increasing SEE investment profile and regional trade. Better transportation, energy and telecommunications networks would help SEE countries to increase productivity, deepen their trade integration and improve their attractiveness for foreign investment.
Know more about the potential of SEE to boost its overall investment profile and regional trade, at the panel discussion, chaired by Andrew Wrobel, Founding Partner and Head of Content Strategy and Research of Emerging Europe, UK with the following experts as speakers:
- Dubravka Nègre, Head of EIB Regional Representation for the Western Balkans at European Investment Bank, Serbia
- Danela Arsovska, President of the Macedonian Chambers of Commerce
- Pia Barboric Jurjasevic, Managing Director of Adriatic Cluster in Imperial Tobacco, Slovenia
- Maximilien Lambertson, Lead Analyst on Eastern Europe at The Economist Intelligence Unit, UK
- Dusko Krsmanović, Senior Business Development & External Affairs Manager at CMS Law, Serbia
See the entire list of Summit speakers: https://mk2025summit.com/speakers/