Organizational culture is the set of beliefs, values, norms, expectations and basic principles shared by the members of an organization. Culture plays a big role in successful business organizations, likewise in the family business. At the panel session titled ‘Family Business Culture: Owners and Everyone Else’, chaired by Makedonka Dimitrova, President of FamBizz – Family Business Institute, the following family business owners will share their experiences in building business culture.
- Tom Bitove, Chair of PoweBev Inc. and PUR brands Inc. Ontario
- Jaka Vadnjal, CEO of LON Bank
- Dragana Cifliganec, Executive Director of Adora Engineering
- Aleksa Šaponjić, Member of Nelt Holding Shareholders Office
- Anatol Kutrevski, Executive Director of Pekabesko AD
The session will generate valuable insights into the culture’s role in setting and running a family business, as well as recent research findings and practical suggestions for current and future family members on the importance of establishing a strong organizational culture.